The BioFlox® range of polymers is specifically designed for the treatment of wastewater and sludges in the sewage treatment sector.
These advanced polymers enable cost and performance optimisation across the following areas:
- Sludge dewatering for filter presses, belt presses and centrifuges
- Gravitational settling in clarifiers and thickeners
- Solids concentration of waste sludge streams
- Filtrate / centrate clarification of waste sludge streams
BioFlox® Innovation – lowers chemical treatment costs by up to 20%
By challenging conventional chemical treatment practices, we have developed a new approach that reduces chemical treatment costs by 20% in dewatering sewage sludge. Our approach is very simple, requires no capital investment and does not compromise either the filtrate clarity or dry solids content of the sludge ‘cake’. This chemistry is applicable for both decanter centrifuges and belt presses.
For information about how this is achieved and a copy of case studies, please contact us.
BioFlox® products are supplied in both liquid and powder form across an appropriate range of molecular weights and charge densities to practically solve any sewage treatment challenge.
- BioFlox® organic liquid coagulants (based on synthetic organic monomers & naturally occurring polysaccharides)
- BioFlox® cationic & anionic flocculant emulsions
- BioFlox® cationic & anionic flocculant powders
Expertise & Technical Support
We bring a significant depth of technical knowledge of both the underlying chemistry and also wastewater treatment processes. This has been gained through our extensive in-house R&D of monomers & unique proprietary polymerisation technologies; and the fact of having almost 30 years’ experience in the field working with and solving wastewater treatment problems.
We therefore bring strong technical support and practical in-field assistance to our customers.