OptiFlox® is our range of polymers specifically tailored for the treatment of process water and wastewater in mining and minerals.
New Leading Edge Technology
OptiFlox® comprises of not only an extensive range of chemistry but also our patent pending technology.
Our new proprietary technology provides the following benefits:
- Product recovery of valuable mineral resources more cost & operationally efficient, and
- Minimising losses in productivity and revenue caused by inadequate wastewater clarification in tailings thickeners.
Our OptiFlox® products are avalaible in both liquid and powder form across an extensive range of mocular weights and charge densities to address any mining issue. Our products comprise of
- OptiFlox® organic liquid coagulants (based on synthetic organic monomers & naturally occurring polysaccharides)
- OptiFlox® cationic & anionic flocculant emulsions
- OptiFlox® cationic & anionic flocculant powders
- OptiFlox® mud solidification polymers
Expertise & Technical Support
We bring a significant depth of technical knowledge of both the underlying chemistry and also wastewater treatment processes. This has been gained through our extensive in-house R&D of monomers & unique proprietary polymerisation technologies; and the fact of our technical personnel having spent almost 30 years’ experience in the field working with and solving wastewater treatment problems.
We therefore bring strong technical support and practical in-field assistance to our customers.