Since 2001, we have been offering advice and solutions for wastewater treatment and sludge dewatering across the following industries:
- Industrial liquid waste treatment
- Power generation
- Oil and gas production
- Personal products & cosmetics manufacturing
- Paper & cardboard manufacturing
- Paint manufacturing
Why MaxiFlox® is Better
- Since 2001, we have been providing purpose specific chemistries for wastewater clarification and sludge dewatering in these various industry sectors. Science Development’s success is derived through providing our customers with tangible wastewater treatment performance improvement and cost savings compared to the traditional and conventional treatment chemicals used in this sector. These cost savings may not necessarily be curtailed to solely the chemical cost of treating water, but the broader world that makes up total wastewater costs, i.e., sludge disposal costs, trade waste charges, acid & alkali costs for pH correction (or “acid splitting”), and labour costs of operating treatment plants.
- Treatment of wastewater in these sectors has generally used the traditional metal salts’ coagulants such as ferric chloride to treat their wastewater. Our MaxiFlox® chemistry therefore offers companies the opportunity to achieve operational benefits and cost savings compared to conventional metal salts’ coagulants, such as Ferric Chloride or PAC.
- Our unique combination of proprietary research and specialised manufacturing enables us to develop and manufacture site-specific products in relatively short times. This has been done for numerous customers where the composition of their wastewater is exceptionally unique and varied and requires an unconventional approach.
Our state-of-the art laboratory enables us to conduct these problem solving investigations for customers and tailor our solutions to individual situations. Product quality is also assured through continual in-house analysis using advanced instrumentation such as ATR-FTIR spectrometry and gas chromatography.